Thursday, July 14, 2005

Grasshopper....Try this new protein tea!

I came in from smoking at the end of my break a while ago and there were many grasshoppers sitting on the ground by the door bathing in the light from the entryway. When coming into the doorway, several of the insects took flight and one landed in my cup of ice water. Hmmm...I thought. Grasshopper protein drink.

Well I came in and dumped out my passenger into the sink and refilled my cup. Later at lunch time, I came in from smoking and went about getting a cup of tea. Well I got the water and tea bag in my cup and while at the sink, I felt something on my head. A grasshopper had jumped off my head, bounced off the cupboard door and landed in my tea. Well now. I've got a protein tea.

I wish they would consult me on their insect diet plan before trying to make me drink them but what can you expect from swarming grasshoppers?

No comments: